Why are CRIMINALS like Thomas O’Carroll allowed to share their views on innocent people? CARL TOM’S BOOK
The filthy book by Carl Tom (Thomas O’Carroll) “Michael Jackson’s Dangerous Liaisons” is still waiting to be released but it is already found on the Internet: http://tinyurl.com/24dd8au
The comments on the book from ’eminent’ professors at Amazon.com initially made me relax as to the possible dangers of its content:
“No less than five eminent scholars who have been asked to review the book have given it their glowing endorsements, e.g.:
- “The most engaging, informed, and generous-hearted book we have on the subject or are likely ever to have. I recommend this book strongly to anyone who feels our self-righteous egoism may have gotten in the way of our ability to see what is in front of our eyes and to act with some measure of justice and kindness.” Professor James R Kincaid, University of Southern California
- “Shows that the only real ‘abuse’ of children that occurred was not from Michael’s bedroom horseplay, but parental manipulation of kids for financial gain. As such, this book gives us a profound cultural critique of received assumptions about childhood innocence, pedophilic ‘power’, and parental goodwill.” Professor Thomas K Hubbard, University of Texas at Austin
- “A recommended read. Not just another book about ‘Wacko Jacko’. There won’t be anything written quite like it.” Richard Green, founding president, International Academy of Sex Research
- “His vivid and insightful commentary is a joy to read — DJ West, Emeritus Professor of Clinical Criminology.
I was so terribly misguided by the comments of these professors that at a certain point started thinking it could indeed be some kind of a serious research and proving Michael’s innocence at that. But now that we see that the text is based only on tabloid trash and books like the one by Victor Gutierrez (who even had to flee the country not to answer for his murderous slander of MJ) I want to ask a question.
Where is the sense of responsibility of all these ‘eminent’ scholars?
If a serial killer writes a book about human behavior and analyses it from his extremely valuable point of view, will they give their ‘glowing endorsements’ to it too? And who will be interested to know the twists of the killer’s perverse mind – unless they are specialists in criminology or psychiatry of course?
Who in his right mind can consider the observations of a criminal so precious that they will admire and recommend them to others as if he were a highly acclaimed authority on the problem of human relations?
Who is MAD here here – the killer or the society which refers to a criminal mind for guidance on crucial human issues?
If you ask me what reasons I have for comparing Thomas O’Carroll with a criminal I’ll answer – he is a criminal all right and a convicted one at that.
He is a self-confessed paedophile who has been championing the rights of pedophiles and the legalization of sex between adults and children for about 40 years and who says about himself in his book “Paedophilia: the Radical Case” (1981):
- “I am a paedophile, and have felt it necessary to crash through the barriers of societal disapproval by speaking out. The fact that I have been able to do so owes much to the work of the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE), a group with which I have been closely connected, which has been campaigning since its inception in 1974 for the open discussion of paedophilia, and for abolition of the laws against consensual sexual acts between children and adults.”
Thomas O’Carroll was not only ‘connected’ with the PIE but he became its chairman in 1977. The aims of the organization included giving advice and counsel to pedophiles. It held regular meetings in London and also had a ‘Contact Page’, which was a bulletin in which members placed advertisements, gave their membership number, general location and brief details of their sexual and other interests. Replies were handled by PIE through a box number system so that correspondents were unidentifiable unless they chose to exchange details of themselves of their own free will.
The idea behind their activity was to get the highest possible publicity for their ‘movement’. One of its first chairmen, Keith Hose wrote:
- ‘The only way for PIE to survive, was to seek out as much publicity for the organization as possible…. We felt that the only way to get more paedophiles joining P I E… was to seek out and try to get all kinds of publications to print our organization’s name and address and to make pedophilia a real public issue.’
Make it a real public issue?
So can it be that it is for championing their pedophilia cause that they now need a completely innocent but highly popular person like Michael Jackson? The one who cannot answer them now that he is dead and cannot dissociate himself from their filth in the same way he did it when he was alive? What O’Carroll is freely propagating MJ was fighting his whole life!
Since O’Carroll evidently focuses on the 1993 case in Michael’s biography let me remind you that the 2005 trial which acquitted him on all counts looked not only into the nonsense Arvizo case. Many forget that Michael Jackson’s trial was covering all allegations from earlier cases too. The prosecution did a really fine job then, brought all the evidence from the earlier case but the court found absolutely nothing to prove the allegations with. And I am not even mentioning the numerous new facts of Michael’s innocence in the 1993 case which have been found lately by really serious researchers.
However despite Michael’s complete innocence this Tom O’Carroll guy is evidently trying to use Michael’s good name for his own purposes in a hope to breathe in new life into his pedophilia cause!
His organization has had some setbacks lately. PIE has long been defunct and in January 2006 the 61-year-old Thomas Victor O’Carroll was arrested for keeping and distributing child porn. Also detained was Michael Studdert, 67, a former Anglican minister and school chaplain from Surrey.
During the arrest, a search of Studdert’s extensive country home, and some 17 acres of grounds, uncovered two highly sophisticated hidden compartments. The ‘hides’ contained a massive hoard of indecent images of children, believed to be his lifetime’s collection, with images from the 1950’s to modern day in a variety of formats.
The formats included photographic slides, cine films, photographs, magazines, photographic negatives and videos including those showing 6 year-old boys raped and tortured. In terms of ‘formats’ it was the widest ranging personal collection of abusive material known to the Metropolitan Police Service ever attributed to one person.
Thomas O’Carroll, who had helped to run the library from his then home in Shildon, Co Durham, admitted two counts of distributing child porn images between January 1995 and 2005.
The BBC reported:
- “Children, mainly boys and some as young as six, had been filmed and photographed being raped and tortured”
Michael Studdert was sentenced to four years. Thomas Victor O’Carroll was sentenced to two and a half years imprisonment and was placed on the Sex Offenders Register for 10 years.
And this author is now allowed to share his valuable views on Michael Jackson? And “pay tribute” to him this way by his hell-of-a-book just on the eve of the first anniversary of Michael’s death?
And why is this pedophilia opus praised by eminent professors of several universities? How is it possible that a convicted paedophile is getting so much attention at all and is allowed to openly spread his ideas? And the academic community is enthusiastically applauding him too?
Here are some quotes from O’Carroll. Is this what they are applauding?
- “As a lover of boys, I find myself tending to write more about relationships between boys and men than other forms of paedophilic encounters, including the apparently far more numerous contacts between girls and men”….
- “I find it irritating to write about ‘the penis’ and ‘the vagina’, about ‘masturbation’ and ‘sexual intercourse’. To use the four-letter equivalents of these words – providing it is not done in an aggressive, expletive way – enables one to de-medicalise sex, to talk about it in the enthusiastic way that healthy folk think about it. Such words, though robust and ‘earthy’, lie more easily with the softer, more tender, eroticism”…
- “The key element in PIE’s proposals on the age of consent, as we have seen, is the assertion that children should have some say in what they do with their own bodies. They should be free to decide, as a matter of right, whether or not they want a sexual relationship”….
Freedom to decide?
So first they want to utterly deprave children by seducing them and then put their “freedom to decide rights” on their banner? But what can innocent kids know about sex unless some totally depraved adults teach it to them and use the little ones for gratifying their criminal inclinations? Children will never be equal to adults, will always be more vulnerable and dependent and absolutely cannot take decisions on their own in this respect!
Already in the year 1981 the author who wrote “Paedophilia” received enormous help from various academic authorities:
- “It remains for me to extend my heartfelt thanks to all those who have helped me, especially Dr Kenneth Plummer, Lecturer in Sociology at Essex University, Ms Nettie Pollard of the National Council for Civil Liberties (now Liberty), and D. J. West, Professor of Clinical Criminology at Cambridge University, each of whom read the whole text in draft and made many valuable suggestions”
Incidentally Dr.West is the same “scholar” who is now praising new O’Carroll’s book about Michael Jackson.
- “Dr David Nias and Dr Glenn Wilson, both of the Institute of Psychiatry, London, proved to be my most ego-boosting consultants. Close on their heels, in this respect, was Mr David Watson, formerly Lecturer in Moral Philosophy at Glasgow University. Many others read, and commented upon, individual chapters….”
And the very same thing seems to be happening now. Only in 1981 O’Carroll was not yet a convicted criminal and now he is, but even despite this glaring fact various ‘scholars’ think it fit to make positive comments on the views of this proven and self-confessed paedophile and are recommending to us his new book.
By the way isn’t this paedophile supposed to stay silent, non-active and quiet? After all he is still on the Sex Offenders Register and will be there for some 8 years or so! Why is Amazon.com offering his book for sale at all?
HAVE ALL OF THEM GONE MAD OR WHAT?
Or are all these exceptions okay when it comes to the memory of Michael Jackson?
* * *
ATTACHMENT UPDATE of February 26, 2014
Here is the full of the BBC News article about the child porn library of Thomas O’Carroll:
Two jailed for child porn library
Last Updated: Wednesday, 20 December 2006, 13:26 GMT
A former vicar and a paedophile rights campaigner have been jailed after a huge child porn library was uncovered at the former vicar’s then Surrey home.
Nearly 50,000 images from magazines, videos and slides, were found in a secret vault in the country house.
Former minister Michael Studdert, 67, was jailed for four years after admitting making indecent images.
Thomas O’Carroll, 61, of Warwickshire, admitted distributing child porn images and was given two and a half years.
Studdert admitted 20 sample counts of making indecent images of youngsters between January 2001 and the beginning of this year. He also admitted one charge of distributing them and one of possession.
O’Carroll, of Leam Street, Leamington Spa, who had helped to run the library from his then home in Shildon, Co Durham, admitted two counts of distributing child porn images between January 1995 and 2005.
The library collection, which took 50 years to put together, was discovered after undercover police infiltrated a group known as the International Paedophile Child Emancipation Group and its subsidiary, Gentlemen with an Interesting Name.
Both groups championed the legalisation of sex between adults and children.
According to police O’Carroll saw the groups as a base for an “international secret society” of “academic” child abusers.
The court heard the vault, built in a house on a 17-acre country estate at Hindhead, contained one of the largest child porn collections of its kind.
Children, mainly boys and some as young as six, had been filmed and photographed being raped and tortured.
At Middlesex Crown Court Judge Roger Chapple told the pair he would do whatever is necessary to make sure children are safe from sexual abuse.
“The law doesn’t require or allow me to sentence people for who they are or for their views, however repugnant I may find them to be, or simply for their sexual inclination or predilection, however distasteful I find that.
“These courts will do whatever lies in their legal power to ensure that children are safe from sexual abuse or harm,” he said.
‘Danger to children’
Speaking outside the court, case officer Det Ch Ins Neil Thompson of the Met’s paedophile unit said he was a little disappointed the pair did not receive indeterminate terms.
“I do understand the judge’s reasons behind it, although I do believe both men are a danger to children.
“However, having said that, I think they are more a danger to youngsters abroad rather than here. Both men have travelled abroad extensively over the years, particular to Eastern Europe, and any contact offending would have been done overseas,” he said.
He described both men as “life-long paedophiles” who made no secret of their sexual orientation and that paedophiles around the world put O’Carroll on a pedestal.
O’Carroll worked as a teacher in Coventry in the 1970s and founded the now defunct Paedophile Information Exchange.
Both men have previous convictions for importing pictures of naked children.
Now that I’ve reread the article almost four years later I see much more in it than at that time. Here is what I see now:
- the collection of child porn was huge. It wasn’t just one or two accidental photos of naked or half-naked boys on the beach that can be found in almost anyone’s library
- the collection included videos of young children – mainly boys – raped and tortured. Some as young as six.
- the collection had photo slides which means that they were made by these people themselves
- the offending physical conduct was abroad, mainly in Estern Europe where they “extensively travelled”, and this is where the photos and videos were most probably made
- at home they only “talked” (and secretly watched child porn to relive the experience) knowing that for “just talking” they faced no legal responsibility
- this is why their organizations were openly championing their ’cause’
- however physical offense of children was secret which is why police officers had to go undercover to be able to find evidence to prosecute them
- the idea the organizations were spreading is legalisation of sex between adults and children
- according to his own words O’Carroll saw these his groups as a base for an international, secret society of “academic” child abusers
- As of today O’Carroll is 68 years old and is most probably still active.
* * *
- Victor Gutierrez, NAMBLA and the same gang of professors who recommended Carl Toms’ book
- They did it ONCE, they’ll do it AGAIN – IF WE DON’T STOP THEM!
- A CALL TO ARMS AGAINST Carl Tom’s book
- ACADEMIC ASSAULT on Michael Jackson in Carl Tom’s book. HE WASN’T ONE OF THEM
- ACADEMIC ASSAULT on Michael Jackson. THE GUYS who recommended CARL TOM’S BOOK. Part 2
- ACADEMIC ASSAULT on Michael Jackson. THE GUYS who recommended CARL TOMS’ BOOK. Part 1
- Why they harassed Michael Jackson but welcome Thomas O’Carroll. IS IT THE ANSWER?