Fact Checking Michael Jackson’s Christian Faith, Part 2 of 7: Michael Did NOT “Channel” Demon Spirits to Help Him Write Songs!
“God laid this out to me as plain as day. The three ways Michael Jackson got his songs….”
In this clip, the pastor describes the 3 ways that MJ said he was inspired to write songs:
1. Sitting in his Giving Tree: (which he erroneously said that MJ called the “Tree of Knowledge” which is NOT true!). MJ named that tree after the children’s book “The Giving Tree”, written in 1964 by the well-acclaimed poet and author Shel Silverstein. This should come as no surprise to MJ fans, as he was a very prolific reader and owned thousands of books. He used the tree for the same reason that many others use their trees: as a place of peace and tranquility, where he could be free of the pressures of fame and show business. He would use the serenity and solace that he experienced there to write songs, such as “Heal The World”, “Will You Be There”, and “Black Or White”. You can listen to a reading of “The Giving Tree” in the video below:
Here is MJ himself discussing what the tree means to him (and please ignore Martin Bashir’s sinister commentary. Read this post to find out the truth about this documentary, of which MJ never gave his authorization before it aired!)
Here is an excerpt from his interview with Ed Bradley of 60 Minutes where he discusses the therapeutic nature of tree climbing that he wanted his future accuser and cancer patient Gavin Arvizo to experience as he visited Neverland:
EB: How would you characterize your relationship with this boy?
MJ: I’ve helped many, many, many children, thousands of children, cancer kids, leukemia kids. This is one of many.
EB: So, when he would come over, what would he do? What would you do?
MJ: I’ll tell you exactly. When I first saw Gavin, he was total bald-headed, white as snow from the chemotherapy, very bony, looked anorexic, no eyebrows, no eyelashes. And he was so weak, I would have to carry him from the house to the game room, or push him in a wheelchair, to try to give him a childhood, a life. Cause I felt bad. Because I never had that chance, too, as a child. You know? That the– and so, I know what it… it felt like in that way. Not being sick, but not having had a childhood. So, my heart go out to those children I feel their pain.
EB(narrating): Michael says he tried to help in the healing process by taking the boy around the grounds of Neverland to Jackson’s favorite places.
MJ: He had never really climbed a tree. So, I had this tree that I have at Neverland. I call it, “My Giving Tree.” Cause I like to write songs up there. I’ve written many songs up there. So, I said, “You have to climb a tree. That’s part of boyhood. You just gotta do it.” And– I helped him up. And once he went up… up the tree, we looked down on the branches. And it was so beautiful. It was magical. And he loved it. To give him a chance to have a life, you know? Because he was told he was going to die. They told him. They told his parents prepare for his funeral, that’s how bad it was. And I put him on a program. I’ve helped many children doing this. I put him on a mental program.
2. “His Room of Mirrors that he claims MJ used to channel the spirit of Liberace”: What he is relying on for his quotes is the sloppily researched and heavily biased documentary “They Sold Their Souls For Rock N Roll”, a 10 hour expose on the music industry’s connection to Satanism. In it, they dedicate a few minutes to Michael Jackson, and they quote an interview that he purportedly gave to the Psychic News on February 14th, 1987 (and has since been published on Paranormal News Central):
Pop superstar Michael Jackson claims that he inwardly communicates with the flamboyant, pianist Lee Liberace who died in 1987. Although Jackson is known for his eccentric behavior over the years, it’s obvious that there is definitely something different about him. The following are quotes from various interviews he has had.
“I have my one secret room, with a moving wall and mirrors. That’s where I talk to Lee Liberace. His is the voice I hear in there. I feel his presence so very close to me.” Liberace is like my guardian angel. He’s even given me permission to record his theme song “I’ll be seeing you”. – Michael Jackson. Psychic News, Feb 14th. 1987.
“When I hit the stage it’s all of a sudden a magic form somewhere that comes and the spirit just hits you, and you lose control of yourself”. It happens subliminally. It’s the music that compels me to do it. You don’t think about it, it just happens. I’m slave to the rhythm’ (1993 Oprah Winfrey interview [explaining the reason for the overt sexuality during his concerts], The Evening Star, Feb. 11, 1993, p. A10).
“I wake up from dreams and go ‘Wow, put this down on paper,’ the whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face. I feel that somewhere, someplace it’s been done and I’m just a courier bringing it into the world” (Rolling Stone, Feb. 17, 1983).
“When I hit the stage it’s all of a sudden a ‘magic’ from somewhere that comes and the spirit just hits you, and you just lose control of yourself” (Teen Beat: A Tribute to Michael Jackson, Summer 1984, p. 27).
There is no reason whatsoever to believe that he gave this interview to Psychic News, and it very well may be a fabrication. Psychic News was a known as a “spirituality magazine”, and it originated from Britain, which is home to some of the most scandalous and sleazy tabloids in the world. (The phone hacking scandal from earlier this year is a perfect example of this.) It is very common for tabloids to fabricate interviews, pay people to lie (read this post for details on how some of MJ’s friends and family were offered hundreds of thousands of dollars to lie and say he was gay), and post doctored photos of celebrities to show them in an unflattering light. (For example, MJ sued the British tabloid “The Mirror” in 1992 for doctoring a photo of his face and saying it was mutilated by plastic surgery, and the lawsuit was settled in 1998.)
Here is an examples of tabloids fabricating interviews and deliberately printing false information about celebrities by relying on their “sources”:
1. Tom Cruise, one of Hollywood’s biggest superstars, has had to fight false allegations of being a homosexual for many years, and he filed two defamation lawsuits against tabloids who printed false stories about him. In 2001, he sued Bold magazine after they claimed to have obtained a videotape of Cruise engaging in homosexual acts, and he dropped his lawsuit once they issued a retraction. (How nice of him!) Cruise later sued Chad Slater, a gay porn actor who had been quoted in a tabloid and said he had an affair with Cruise. After being served with Cruise’s lawsuit, Slater said that the interview had been fabricated by the magazine, and the magazine published a retraction. Cruise eventually won a $10-million verdict against the porn star.
2. Nadya Suleman, who the tabloid media has dubbed the “Octomom” due to her giving birth to octuplets via in-vitro fertilization, denied reports that she criticized her children in an interview with tabloid magazine “In Touch”. She was quoted as saying that she “hates her babies”, “is disgusted by them”, and that they are “animals”. She said the entire interview was fabricated, reiterated her love for her children, and she wouldn’t sue because it would take too much time and money. Here’s an excerpt from the article:
Suleman, who made headlines when she gave birth to octuplets in 2009, went on to say that she currently has no plans to sue the publication, claiming it “would monopolize quite a bit of time and energy and money“, and instead wants to move on. “I need to just keep moving forward as I have been doing and stay strong,” she said.
“I realize I completely must ignore these claims because they’re erroneous and they’re false.”This is not the first time [this has happened]. From the beginning, 95% of what has been said in tabloids, especially in America, has been lies literally pulled out of thin air. I’ve been writing a book and I’ve said that and disclosed so many things they have lied about.”
She added: “My advice to all the people reading or listening is don’t believe a single thing unless it comes out of the person’s mouth.“
And notice how they turned her into the “Octomom” caricature the same way they turned MJ into a “Wacko Jacko” caricature! The parallels between the two couldn’t be more evident!
3. Here is a video of Richard Matsuura, who did an interview in 2004 to refute a lie that was printed about he and MJ in Vanity Fair magazine by tabloid trash peddler Maureen Orth. (I will be rebutting all five of her Vanity Fair articles in the next few months, so stay tuned.) According to her source – which happened to be a former business associate of MJ who had an axe to grind – MJ plied Richard with Matsuura with alcohol in 1998, when he was only 12 years old. Any decent journalist would have contacted Matsuura and his father to corroborate the story, but Orth just ran with it without verifying it’s authentic! Matsuura vehemently denied the story, and this just goes to show the lengths that people will go to slander celebrities in the name of the almighty dollar!
4. Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow was said to have tried to “force” a group of NFL draft prospects to pray before taking a written test during the pre-draft scouting combine in March 2010. A “league source” told a journalist for the blog Pro Football Talk that Tebow was told to “shut the f*** up” after he initiated his request, and several other players in the room laughed. But Tebow completely denied the story, and it is totally out of character of him to force anyone to pray. Here’s an excerpt:
He reached out, via agent Jimmy Sexton, in response to Tuesday night’s story regarding the incident during the Wonderlic testing at the Scouting Combine. As a league source told us, Tebow said something in the testing room about saying a prayer. And then another player said something in response. And then some of the other players laughed.
But Tebow says it didn’t happen.
“Not one single word of it is true,” Tebow told me.
Tebow has a very genuine and disarming way about him. There’s an innocence and kindness in his voice that conflicts with the image of a highly successful college quarterback, who was arguably one of the best college football players of all time.
He was nevertheless firm and resolute in his denial.
“One of the number one things for me is being someone of character and when I say something people can take it to the bank,” Tebow said. “That story is absolutely not true.”
5. Here is the audio from the late, great Ed Bradley of 60 Minutes, as he discusses his December 2003 interview with Michael Jackson on the Larry King show in February 2004. Notice how he describes how the New York Times attributed a fabricated quote to him, and how he could NEVER do that as a journalist on 60 Minutes! We did a post on this issue, and you can read it here:
Those aforementioned stories are just a few examples of how far the media is willing to go in search of revenues and ratings, without any regard whatsoever for the truth! There’s an old saying in the media that goes as follows: “Never let the truth get in the way of a good story”. That couldn’t be more applicable, not only to the media, but to G. Craig Lewis!
Here is a quote from conservative commentator Matt Drudge, who vehemently defended MJ on his radio show throughout the 2005 trial, and you can listen to that audio beginning in this post. He was very critical of the media for their biased reporting, which helped turn the public against MJ:
Matt Drudge: I think if you did a pulse poll, of people listening to these local talk shows, they would say 95% that Michael Jackson did all this. They would say that, because it’s based on the coverage! It’s based on the coverage!
MJ met Liberace on several occasions, deeply admired him for his artistry, and used him as an inspiration for some of his costumes and outfits. Here is a photo they took together at a party in 1983:
And here is a video that they appear in briefly at 0:26.
MJ’s admiration for Liberace didn’t extend any further than his artistry and attire! MJ did NOT “worship” him or “channel his spirits”, or any other nonsense that is spouted either here or elsewhere. MJ routinely gave God the credit for his talents and success, and I will give numerous examples of this later on in this series.
And as far as the “using mirrors to channel spirits” garbage, ALL DANCERS use mirrors to practice and hone their technique! How else are they supposed to know if they’re doing their moves correctly? Here is a video of MJ dancing in his personal dance studio at Neverland:
3. And through his dreams (meaning that MJ channeled the “God of Dreams”). Give me a break! He’s twisting the words of Randy Phillips, the President of AEG Live, where he said the following in an interview in October 2009:
“Michael said, ‘But Kenny, God channels this through me at night. I can’t sleep because I’m so super-charged.’
“Kenny said, ‘But Michael, we have to finish. Can’t God take a vacation?’ Without missing a beat, Michael said, ‘You don’t understand – if I’m not there to receive these ideas, God might give them to Prince.'”
MJ always said that his songwriting talent was a gift from God, and he openly acknowledged God in front of others (as evidenced through his “This Is It” rehearsals, and in his conversation with Dr. Conrad Murray that was surreptitiously recorded while he was under anesthesia). What Randy Phillips is saying here has nothing to do with what G. Craig Lewis said in his presentation. Lewis is trying to say that MJ wanted to go to sleep so he could “communicate with spirits” in order to get song ideas, but Randy is saying that he wanted MJ to stop adding new vignettes (which are short video introductions, such as the one for “Smooth Criminal”) due to their high costs.
MJ had such a hard time sleeping because of several factors: first of all, he suffered from Lupus, and insomnia is one of the most common side effects. Second, he was under tremendous stress to make sure that his 50 concert comeback tour was a tremendous success, and as we all know, stress is a major factor in the insomnia of millions of people around the world. Third, as a result of the stress of making sure his tour was a success, he practiced long hours, and danced many strenuous routines that pushed his adrenaline levels to the limit. As a result, it was very difficult for him to “come down” after experiencing the tremendous highs that come from hours upon hours of vigorous activity. He was NOT a “drug addict” (and this article proves it), and his desire for propofol – the anesthetic that Dr. Murray used to help MJ sleep – was based on the desired side effects of the drug (i.e. being made unconscious for several hours), and not for his own pleasure!
The notion that he wanted sleep in order to “channel spirits” to get song ideas is utterly preposterous! In this 1983 interview, at 1:05 you can clearly hear him say that he thinks of song ideas at all times of the day, and that there is no set time that he writes! In fact, the songs that he wrote in his Giving Tree further discredit the notion that he had to be asleep to “channel spirits” and be inspired to write! Don’t you think he would have fallen out of the tree if he had been sleeping there??!!
Lewis goes on to say that “Michael would sleep for three or four days at a time because he was trying to get hit songs. He even said one time that he couldn’t go to sleep because a spirit told him that if he did not get to sleep to get this song, the spirit is going to give it to Prince”. This is a total fabrication of what Randy Phillips said in the aforementioned interview. MJ’s desire for propofol was to get the rest his 50 year old body so badly needed after long hours of rehearsing, and NOT to get “inspired” to write another hit song! He didn’t need any more hit songs! He already had 40 years’ worth of hit songs! MJ had no plans on releasing any album until after his tour was completed, and he wasn’t even recording any new material in the last weeks of his life!
At the very end, he claimed that the reason MJ wanted sedation is because he was trying to sleep to get the inspiration for “the next hit song”, when we all know it was due to insomnia!
Here’s a crazy idea: instead of relying on the word of someone who has never met MJ, and who clearly has an agenda to smear him, let’s rely on someone who was a close friend of MJ, and worked EXTENSIVELY with him in the studio!
In July 2009, audio engineer and music producer Bruce Swedien released a book titled “In The Studio with Michael Jackson”, where he chronicles his many years of friendship and collobrations with MJ. This post from the MJJ-777 blog includes an excerpt from the book.
Here is an interview he gave shortly after MJ’s death:
In November 2011, college professor and doctoral candidate Joe Vogel released “Man In The Music”, which meticulously describes MJ’s songwriting process and techniques. Here is a 3 hour radio interview he gave where he describes his motivation for writing the book.
Finally, Lewis claimed “God laid this out to me as plain as day”, well let’s look at what William Wagener, a staunch MJ supporter and advocate for justice, said that God said to him. Here is a 3 hour radio interview he gave in October 2010 to Rev. Catherine Gross (who I’ll discuss in more detail later on in this series), and at 106:00 he says the following:
“I’m not one of these people who follows celebrities. I don’t read celeb mags, I don’t follow Oprah, I’m just not into that. I follow justice issues, and it just turned out that as I got into the Michael Jackson trial, I saw tremendous injustice, and then I couldn’t stop going, and I had to start speaking out. The first show I did, I didn’t say much one way or the other, but I had some guests that were pretty certain that Michael was guilty, so I let them say their piece, and I asked them “Do you really think Michael’s guilty?” and I pinned them down, and they were kind of wishy- washy, and they wanted to bring attention to victim’s rights.
I prayed to Almighty God “If the defense attorneys have been so smooth, and so cleverly pulled this trial together to make Michael look innocent when he’s really guilty, please Heavenly Father don’t let me be misled. Don’t let me be screaming “He’s not guilty!” when in fact he’s guilty.” And I stood there in prayer, and just meditated, and within a minute or two I felt an answer from the Holy Spirit saying this: “Michael Jackson is completely innocent of all these charges. Even though he’s not a perfect human being, he will be found not guilty on all 10 charges, because, in fact, he IS innocent,” and God had said to me “Michael Jackson is mine! He belongs to me, and I will take him, but first he will be found Not Guilty of all these charges and now I want you William Wagener, to go proclaim it to your church. Not on television, but I want you to first go to the church you go to, and proclaim it.”
Based on the outcome of the trial, who do you think was telling the truth? G. Craig Lewis or William Wagener? I’d place my money on Wagener!
He claims that MJ built the statue of himself for the “HIStory” album because “the Nephilim spirit in him wanted to be worshipped”. You’ve got to be kidding me! That statue was built in order to be used as part of a multi-million dollar marketing campaign for the album, and nothing more. He wasn’t a narcissist who felt he should be worshipped, and didn’t film that trailer as anything other than promotion. Here is what he had to say to Diane Sawyer in 1995 about the “self-deification” nonsense criticism that he faced at that time:
Diane: We’re going to show you a film now, created by Michael Jackson, and it’s causing a furore in some movie theatres around this country. They say among other things that it’s clearly modelled after Triumph of The Will. I mean Rieffenschtal. A Nazi film with a Nazi meaning to it.
Michael: It’s not true. None of that’s true. None of those things are true.
Diane: Did you watch that film before you did it?
Michael: I watch everything. I love movies. I love documentaries. It had nothing to do with that at all.
Diane: But there are people who keep saying this is…they look at it and say this is…
Michael: Absolutely not.
Diane: You were…
Michael: It has nothing to do with politics, or Communism, or Fascism…
Michael: At all.
Diane: Well the critics have said that it’s the most “body vein, glorious, self-deaffecation a pop singer ever undertook with a straight face”.
Michael: Good! That’s what I wanted.
Diane: For the controversy?
Diane: And they…
Michael: They fell into my trap.
Diane: But the people who say that…
Michael: I wanted everybody’s attention.
Diane: But for the people who say these symbols matter…
Michael: No. The symbols…no.
Diane: The suffering…
Michael: No. The symbol has nothing to do with that. It’s not political. It’s not Fascist. It’s not dogma. It’s not, you know, ideaology and all this stuff. It’s pure, simple love. You don’t see any tanks. You don’t see any cannons. It’s about love. It’s people coming together.
Diane: About love. We’re gonna let everybody watch a bit of it.
Michael: Yeah, but it’s art! It’s art!
Michael: Where a director…we get him to create art.
Lewis then says that the “777” on MJ’s arm is a reference to Aleister Crowley’s book “777”. Wrong again! MJ was inspired by the Bible, and this is where the “777” comes from! This site has an explanation on the significance of the number “7”, and the video below explains it as well:
While we’re on the subject of creation, let’s look at what MJ thought about creationism! Here is an excerpt from “The Michael Jackson Tapes”, page 92:
Here are some interesting facts about MJ and the number “7”, and let me be clear about this: I’m NOT trying to say that MJ was a deity!
- Conrad Murray was convicted of manslaughter on November 7th, 2011. That was the 7th day of the month, the 7th week of trial, and the word GUILTY begins with “G”, the 7th capital of the alphabet.
- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
- Michael Jackson’s memorial was on 7/7/09 … exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
- Michael Jackson’s two biggest hits — “Black & White” and “Billie Jean” — were each #1 for 7 weeks.
- Michael Jackson’s three biggest albums — “Thriller,” “Bad” and “Dangerous” — each produced 7 top 40 hits.
- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
- 7 was Michael’s favorite number.
- 7s and 11s are considered Godly numbers.
- The courtroom was in department 107.
- The jury deliberated for 10hrs and 7 minutes.
- The verdict was read at 1:17pm LA time.
- This post from the blog MJJ-777 also discusses MJ’s love of the number “7”.
He then goes on to say that “the next album he went a step further”, and shows the cover of “Dangerous”. But “Dangerous” was released in 1991, and “HIStory” was released in 1995! This may seem like a very “small error” when you look at the big picture, but it’s symptomatic of the myriad of small errors that add up to the large error that is this entire series! He claims that the album cover for “Dangerous” is filled with witchcraft, and that Aleister Crowley is featured on the cover, when in fact it is P.T. Barnum! He was the founder of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Circus, and was one of MJ’s many inspirations! Look at the “Dangerous” album cover below, and the actual photo of P.T. Barnum that MJ used for the album cover!
In fact, in his blog he even ADMITTED that it was P.T. Barnum on the cover! That “mistake” was a sign of his sloppy research! Yet he still stands by everything else he said!
Part V DVD, I mistakenly called PT Barnum, Aliester Crowley on Michael Jackson’s dangerous cover. My bad! But does that discount the fact that Michael and Barnum studied and utilized Aliester Crowley’s 777 book of the law and even put 777 on his sleeve when he created the statue? What about the dream demons, pedophilia, the Korybante behavior, the lyrics, etc? Should we throw the whole video away because I, G. Craige Lewis, am human and I made 1 mistake?
What’s truly disappointing is that he doesn’t acknowledge the positive, uplifting songs on the album such as “Heal The World”, “Gone Too Soon”, and “Keep The Faith”. He’s deliberately suppressing anything that goes against his message, and he’s no different than a sleazy used-car salesman who tries to sell you a lemon by not telling you about the repair history of that car!
He saved his most outrageous statement for last! He spoke out of both sides of his mouth by saying the following: “I’m not trying to accuse the man of what he did, but his album is telling me exactly what he did”, and he shows the “naked boy” on the cover of Dangerous, in order to imply that MJ was a child molester! He says that “we don’t need rocket science to decode that message”!
For those of you who are reading this, and are not familiar with this blog, and not familiar with the child molestation allegations against MJ, let me give you a few posts that will get you up to speed and provide you with the facts behind the false charges:
1. Journalist Charles Thomson wrote this post which briefly summarizes the 1993 case, and criticizes the media’s biased coverage of the suicide of Evan Chandler, the father who false accused MJ of molesting his son.
2. Thetis7, one of the admins of this blog, wrote a meticulously researched, 3-part series aptly titled “HIStory vs. EVANstory” that discusses the 1993 case in much more detail, for those who want to know the complete story. Here is Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.
3. In January 2005, just a few weeks before the start of the trial, a group of dedicated fans published an extensive report called “The Veritas Project”, and their motivation for doing so was their pure disgust at how inaccurate and biased the media was towards MJ in the months between his arrest and the start of the trial, so they decided to do their own research (similar to what we’re doing now with this blog), and the end result is phenomenal! Pay attention to the flowchart at the very end!
4. Charles Thomson wrote another excellent article on the 5 year anniversary of MJ’s acquittal titled “One of the Most Shameful Episodes In Journalistic History” that clearly and succinctly summarizes not only the complete joke of a trial, but the way the media deliberately suppressed exculpatory evidence in their desire to increase ratings and revenues by convicting MJ in the court of public opinion.
5. For an extensive summary of both the 1993 and 2005 allegations, as well as an analysis of how mental illness affected the actions of those parents who coerced their children to lie and falsely accuse MJ, read this post titled “The Untold Story” on the Michael Jackson: Smoke Without Fire blog.
After reading each of those posts and learning all of the facts behind the cases, you will have 100% faith in Michael Jackson’s innocence, and not because of “reasonable doubt”, but because of ABSOLUTE DOUBT!
Most of the garbage from this series was inspired by the DVD “They Sold Their Souls For Rock N Roll”, which is a series that “exposes” popular music acts who promote Satanism. They literally said that the “Thriller” video is demonic, and full of the occult, and is a symbol of the type of person that MJ really is (i.e. a demon in disguise). Just listen to how the narrator uses a dramatic, over the top tone of voice in order to present his “message” about MJ:
Of course they didn’t even bother to mention his disclaimer at the beginning of the video where he explicitly says he doesn’t endorse the occult!
Another pastor that I want to rebut now is Pastor Joe Schimmel, who helped research, produce, and distribute the documentary “They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll” , which was the foundation for much of G. Craig Lewis’ sermon on MJ. When MJ’s “This Is It” was released in October 2009, Schimmel posted an article called “Michael Jackson and the Moral Decline of America”, in which he levels every insidious accusation and lie at MJ that you could imagine!
With the film release of “Michael Jackson: This Is It” on October 28, 2009, the King of Pop is still receiving idolatrous praise by many in the liberal media, despite the preponderance of evidence suggesting that he was a child rapist. Tragically, as we have learned through the Roman Polanski saga, if you have been anointed by the liberal media and have even a modicum of talent, they will give you a free pass to rape America’s children.
Stacy Brown, co-author of “Michael Jackson: The Man Behind the Mask,” illustrates how even fans who acknowledged Jackson’s guilt seemed to give Jackson a pass because he could sing and dance. Brown admits, “Let’s face it, I’m not one to believe that Michael was innocent of molesting children, but he was never convicted.” However, despite her belief that Jackson was guilty of child molestation, the star-struck Brown praises Michael Jackson as “Elvis, the Rolling Stones, Frank Sinatra, and the Beatles all rolled into one.” Should we place OJ Simpson on a pedestal because of his incredible running ability and conclude, “Let’s face it, I’m not one to believe that OJ was innocent of murdering people, but he was never convicted?”
The fact that so many Americans can easily ignore the horrific crimes that “stars” commit against our children is symptomatic of a culture that has been increasingly jaded by Darwinism, moral relativism, and Hollywood propaganda. While millions of dollars was enough to quiet parents whose children claimed that Jackson had molested them, many in the popular media cashed in by ignoring his alleged crimes and glorifying his bizarre persona.
New York Congressman, Peter King, sought to set the record straight and asked what glorifying a pervert like Michael Jackson says about us as a country. King said that Jackson, who is believed by most Americans to have been a child molester, is being glorified “day in and day out” while society completely ignores the efforts of teachers, police officers, firefighters, and veterans. “Let’s knock out the psychobabble,” King said, “he was a pervert, a child molester; he was a pedophile. And to be giving this much coverage to him, day in and day out, what does it say about us as a country?”
While one would expect some in an increasingly godless society to exalt a man who was known to sleep with young boys, it is tragic when those who claim to be spiritual leaders, ignore Jackson’s perverted lifestyle and speak of him as though he is now entertaining angels by doing the ‘moonwalk’ in Heaven. David Pack, a Grammy-award winning artist, music director, and a member of Saddleback Church, wrote in the Purpose Driven Connection, “One of the greatest artists of our time is now moon-walking along the gold paved roads of heaven, where streets have no name, with a broad smile on his face…”
This picture becomes even more disheartening when we consider the fact that Michael Jackson had a penchant for simulating sex on stage before thousands of boys and girls. When Oprah Winfrey asked Jackson why he repeatedly grabbed his crotch while on stage, he claimed that he had no control over his actions. If Jackson had a hard time controlling his sexually deviant inclinations under bright stage lights before tens of thousands of children, how could anyone in their right mind assume that he controlled himself in private with young boys in his bed?
To make matters worse, Jackson used his vast resources to transform Neverland Ranch into a magnet for children and a pedophile’s paradise. The entire ranch was designed to allure countless children onto his property and into his bed. Beyond the testimony of molestations by children Jackson shared his bed with, and the millions of dollars he gave these families to settle their lawsuits, there are other deeply disturbing facts as well. Michael Jackson also had an elaborate, specialized alarm system that alerted him anytime someone was near his bedroom, lest someone enter his room and interrupt his personal time with unsuspecting boys he found attractive. Add to this, the fact that investigators found risqué books in his room with pictures of naked boys and the picture becomes alarmingly clear.
Moreover, Jackson was known to have had homosexual relationships with other adult males as well. Ian Halperin, Jackson’s biographer, who authored Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson and claimed that Jackson had only six months to live, last December, stated, “In the course of my investigations, I spoke to two of his gay lovers, one a Hollywood waiter, the other an aspiring actor. The waiter had remained friends, perhaps more, with the singer until his death…. He had served Jackson at a restaurant, Jackson made his interest plain and the two slept together the following night.”
Halperin states that he was shown evidence of Jackson’s sexual relationship with the waiter, which included photographs of the gay lovers together. Halperin further stated, “When Jackson lived in Las Vegas, one of his closest aides told how he would sneak off to a ‘grungy, rat-infested’ motel – often dressed as a woman to disguise his identity – to meet a male construction worker he had fallen in love with.” (Online Source)
The absurd picture of Michael Jackson doing the moonwalk in heaven before the thrice-holy God, becomes even more insidious when we realize that Jackson engaged in Black Magic in an effort to murder several people that made his enemies’ list. In our Rockumentary, They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll, we document how Michael Jackson claimed that he was in touch with spirit entities and that he used a special room full of mirrors to commune with these spirits. Jackson claimed that he sought their guidance in regard to using their music. He even went so far as to claim that music was audibly communicated to him through dreams and that he was merely the messenger bringing these songs into the world.
In 2000, Vanity Fair reported that Jackson went so far as to bathe in blood and have a number of animals sacrificed so he could put death curses on Steven Spielberg and others. In the article, it was reported that Jackson attended a voodoo ritual in Switzerland, and a witch doctor named Baba sacrificed 42 cows as part of the death curse ceremony. Jackson ordered his former business adviser, Myung-Ho Lee, to wire $150,000 to a bank in Mali to cover the cost of the ceremony. The witch doctor promised Jackson that Spielberg, music mogul David Geffen, and 23 other people on Jackson’s hit list would die…but ironically, it was Michael Jackson himself who would end up dying a premature death! (Online Source)
As further evidence to Jackson’s occult practices, Michael claimed that a “force” that he referred to as a “spirit” would seize control of his body while he was performing. When we consider the fact that this “spirit” repeatedly compelled Jackson to grab his crotch before his young, adoring and impressionable fans, that he was involved in perverse behavior with children, and that he sought to harness dark spiritual forces to commit mass murder, it becomes evident that the destructive dark spirits that Jackson relied upon to influence the masses had nothing to do with the Holy Spirit of the Living God.
As the liberal media and Hollywood elitists continue to parade sexual deviants and drug addicts before our children and chip away at the moral foundation of our nation, it is imperative, now more than ever, that wise parents teach their children how to discern the difference between good and evil and train them up in “the way” they “should go.” (Proverbs 22:6)
If this is indicative of the trash that is written about MJ from some Christian “leaders”, then no wonder MJ is held in such low regard by some in the religious community!
As you can see, the article was filled with lies, half-truths, innuendoes, ad-hominem attacks, and other intellectual fallacies. (Notice how he referred to MJ as a “rapist”, which has a more violent connotation than molester. I’ll discuss this fallacy in greater detail later in this series.) He relied exclusively on ridiculous tabloid books and articles that aren’t even worth the paper that they’re printed on! This is what happens when you let your opinion dictate your research, instead of letting your research dictate your opinion!
The first book that he mentioned, “Michael Jackson: The Man Behind the Mask”, is a “tell all” book written by Bob Jones, who was MJ’s former manager. He was fired unceremoniously in 2004, and wrote the book out of revenge, and of financial gain. Stacy Brown is a co-author of the book, and he’s a former “friend” of the Jackson family. (With friends like him, who needs enemies?!!) The fact that Pastor Schimmel referes to Stacy as “she” is symptomatic of his abysmal lack of research! Here is a video of Brown offering his “analysis” of the trial as a paid analyst for MSNBC:
In that clip, he discussed the two jurors who voted to acquit MJ in June 2005, but did a 180 degree turnaround when they were offered money from book publishers to lie and say that MJ was really guilty. Some of the other jurors were also offered money, but rejected it. The two jurors lost their book deal when Stacy Brown was caught plagiarizing material from one of Maureen Orth’s Vanity Fair articles, and they sued to get out of their book deal. You can learn more about this debacle in this post.
Here is an excerpt from a summary Bob Jones’ trial testimony (on Day 29 of the trial), where he states that certain “facts” mentioned in his book were fabricated in order to make the book more sensational and salacious:
The extremely consistent pattern of prosecution witnesses having memory lapses continued as former Michael Jackson publicist Bob Jones initially testified that “I don’t recall ever seeing any head licking” by Mr. Jackson on the flight from Paris to Los Angeles.
Prosecutor Gordon Auchincloss then read a proposed passage from a book Jones is writing that stated that Mr. Jackson licked the boy’s head.
Prosecutors claim Mr. Jackson also licked the head of a boy who now accuses Mr. Jackson of molesting him in early 2003.
Bob Jones was fired by Mr. Jackson a year ago. Reportedly, Jones was very angry about the termination.
Under cross-examination by defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr., Jones said that passages he writes are completed by a co-writer, MSNBC correspondent, Stacy Brown, and then reviewed. Jones said he had not reviewed the passage and it was inaccurate.
I will rip apart the testimony of Bob Jones and Stacy Brown, as well as fact check and rebut their book, in a future post.
Pastor Schimmel uses the ad hominem fallacy by falsely connecting MJ and OJ by implying that we will also ignore OJ’s conviction if he dies. This is one of the oldest tricks in the book: delegitimize MJ’s acquittal by comparing it to OJ Simpson, whose acquittal is arguably the most controversial in the history of the United States! But there is one COLASSAL difference between MJ and OJ: OJ is considered guilty by many based on the overwhelming amount of inculpatory evidence, and NOT because of the way he looks, or his personality. MJ is considered guilty by many based on the way he looks, and his personality, and NOT because of the evidence! (By the way, notice how the OJ prosecutors refused to use honest witnesses who had sold their stories to tabloids, but the MJ prosecutors relied heavily on dishonest witnesses who had sold their stories to tabloids! I’ll discuss this later in this series.)
One of the biggest misconceptions of MJ is that he “forced” children to sleep in his bed without their parent’s permission, and that’s not true at all! His “bedroom” was actually a two-story duplex that is larger than most apartments! Although he had guest units, oftentimes entire families would want to sleep in his duplex because they wanted to be around him. If the children of his guests wanted to sleep in his duplex, they had to get their parents’ permission. Here are videos of Macaulay Culkin and MJ’s attorney Thomas Mesereau clarifying the media’s myths about this issue:
(Culkin’s defense of MJ begins at 2:25)
You can listen to this interview from JC Agajanian, a close friend of MJ, where he also debunks the “MJ forced kids to sleep with him” myth. Also, read this post and this post for more information on the truth about MJ’s bed sharing.
Pastor Schimmel goes on to call Neverland a “pedophile’s paradise”. The reality is that Neverland was built as a place for MJ to live in peace (as he couldn’t go anywhere without being mobbed!), and as a place for disadvantaged and terminally ill children, AND THEIR FAMILIES, to visit to have a good time and enjoy themselves, all at MJ’s expense. Children were not “lured” there; they BEGGED to go there! And when they did go there, they were always accompanied by Neverland staff, their families, and their chaperones!
Here is a press release from the Make A Wish Foundation, which grants “wishes” to terminally ill children, such as visiting their favorite celebrities. This press release was issued shortly after MJ was arrested in November 2003 because they were bombarded with questions about whether they had “delivered” MJ’s accuser to him and left him unattended:
Make-A-Wish Foundation Responds to Allegations Regarding Connection Between Foundation and Michael Jackson Case
PHOENIX, November 22 /PRNewswire/ — Over the past two days, numerous media sources have asserted that there is a connection between the alleged child victim in the Michael Jackson case and the Make-A-Wish Foundation(R). Although the actual identity of the victim is not known to the public or the Foundation, the Foundation believes very strongly that it is virtually impossible that the incident in question could have occurred as part of a Make-A-Wish(R) experience.
“The health and safety of our wish children are our highest priority – especially given the fact that each child we serve is diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition,” said Paula Van Ness, president & chief executive officer for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of America. “For every wish we grant, we work closely with the family, and in all cases parents and siblings directly share in the experience.
“Often times with celebrity wishes, they are fulfilled as part of a larger group of wish children and families. In no instance is a Make-A-Wish child left unattended during the course of one of our wishes. Based on this, we believe that the child in question in the Michael Jackson case could not have been at Neverland as a participant in a Make-A-Wish experience.”
Van Ness continued, “Since the Foundation is the largest wish-granting organisation in the world, we understand how someone might attribute the experience of a cancer patient at Neverland to us. However, we are aware of more than 200 wish-granting organisations in existence throughout the world, and we know that our wish children often receive wishes from more than one organisation. I can’t speak for other organisations, but I firmly believe that given the circumstances, this could not have resulted from one of our wish experiences.”
Of the more than 11,000 wishes the Foundation grants each year, fewer than 6 per cent (approximately 600) involve children seeking wishes to meet a celebrity. Since 1995, the Foundation has coordinated two Neverland-related group wish experiences for a total of 13 children and their families. In every case, the Make-A-Wish children were joined at Neverland by numerous children from other organisations; took part in a same-day, outdoor festival; were accompanied at all times by members of their family and Make-A-Wish personnel; and left the Neverland property the same day.
Another person who has first-hand knowledge of the daily happenings at Neverland is, ironically, Stacy Brown! Shortly after MJ’s arrest, Brown initially defended MJ against the allegations by refuting the misconception that MJ spent excessive amounts of time with the children of strangers, which was bolstered by the fact that the media would always replay footage of MJ playing with children at Neverland, but oftentimes they were his own nieces and nephews! It’s too bad he took blood money to trash MJ by writing his aforementioned “tell all” book with Bob Jones!
Jackson Family Concerned Not Just For Michael, Friend Says
In the wake of Michael Jackson’s surrender and arrest, his family members are just as outraged as he is about the molestation charges.
Their concern, a family friend said, extends not just to the superstar, but also to the littlest ones within their extensive clan, whom they say are sometimes misrepresented as supposed “evidence” to show that the singer has an unhealthy interest in young children. Granted, Jackson does invite children other than his own to visit Neverland, but much of the time, the children shown at the singer’s side are actually family.
“[Michael] has 27 nieces and nephews,” said family friend Stacy Brown, who has often acted as a liaison between the Jackson family and the media. “And a lot of times, what people don’t understand and are never told is that a lot of those kids [seen photographed and videotaped with him] are his nieces and nephews. They go to the ranch, they go to Neverland quite often, and are with their uncle often and love him. And he loves them.”
But he can’t protect them from the vast amount of media coverage of this latest scandal. Since many of them are grade-school age — and attend public school — they can’t easily be shielded from the reports.
“It’s horrible,” Brown said. “They have to hear, they have to be teased and hear lewd comments about a close family member. And even some of this, they hear it from the teachers. It’s not right.”
Brown said the family’s concern — besides supporting Jackson — is how to explain the whole drama to the kids. He said one nephew in particular, who is “very very distraught,” keeps asking him, “Why are they doing this to him?”
Pastor Schimmel goes on to use MJ’s bedroom alarms to fool his readers into thinking that MJ had devious intentions to have them, but in fact they were a safety measure that helped exonerate him in 2005!
First, let’s read what Macaulay’s father Kit had to say about those bedroom alarms in his book “Lost Boy”. From page 48:
What the child molestation charges of 1993 did, perhaps above all else, were to insist that Michael forever thereafter, as to everything that he would ever do in life, be viewed solely through a lens of pedophilia. I’ll give but a single “for instance”; one that goes to the well-reported on alarm system just outside Michael’s bedroom and the so-called “secret room” actually in that bedroom. Michael, remember, is a Scardey-Cat, which isn’t to say that there weren’t times when perhaps he had just cause to be so.
Take the helicopters that would buzz Neverland on a daily basis (indeed, often several times a day). One could hear their approach over and above the crackling speech on security walkie-talkies, which always attempted to give their positions (“Moving Northeast. Eleven O’Clock. Two Hundred Feet. Copy.”); this before their actual arrival, which could be perfectly deafening. It always gave one the sense that an invasion was taking place. So bad and so frequent did these visits become as to cause Michael at one point to make in-depth inquiries regarding the purchase of the air space directly above this property (such as Manhattan real-estate tycoons are allowed); solicitations which only led to his being told thatlocal zoning laws did not allow for this. Many of these helicopters contained (none-too-surprisingly) “ladies and gentlemen of the press”, who (we should all well know) have an absolute license under the First Article of the Bill of Rights (also known as the First Amendment to the United States Constitution), to do pretty much as they please, no matter how much it may infringe upon an individual’s right to the pursuit of happiness in the privacy of his or her own home. American freedom, after all, depends on it (the media themselves will tell you this); and it is a license that, when it is not our own personal pursuit and our own personal privacy that is at risk, we all perfectly relish! But, be this as it shamefully may, others of these whirly-bird attack squads were not made up of such “girls and boys”, but rather of the merely curious; folks who would gladly pay for a helicopter rid who’s tour included as its centerpiece the buzzing of Michael’s home.
To Michael the Scardey-Cat they all represented the specter of hooded terrorists, dressed as perfect ninjas, skidding down ropes onto the property, the better to commit “The Kidnapping of the Century”; and even though (in perfect hindsight) none of this ever did occur, there were other times when no less benign incidents would only go to feed this fear. Take the morning when Michael arose and walked into his private garden, there to find a fan crouched in the bushes; a fan “fanatical” enough (for so comes the word) to enter the property and scale the wall and spend the night there (Can anyone yet remember the just who and the just where of John Lennon’s murder?!). That Michael would respond to such as this by actually outfitting his bedroom with a relatively conspicuous store-bought beam alarm system (one that the entire cleaning staff knew existed and that could be simply stepped over), as well as with a so-called “secret room” (really a closet) to which he could run in times of such emergency should not surprise anyone; indeed, these are things that under like circumstances most any of us would do. But when viewed through the lens of pedophilia, the existence of these could only have a far more sinister purpose. And that (and all like unto it) was Michael’s problem in a nutshell, and here was little that Michael could thereafter ever do about it. It was the bell that couldn’t be un-rung. It was the genie who wouldn’t return to the bottle.
So as you can see, Kit offered a completely rational explanation for the bedroom alarms! Michael tried to make Neverland a “no-fly zone” by attempting to purchase the airspace, but was unable to, and as a result helicopters had free access to fly overhead. Even worse, for a fan to get past all of the security and hide in MJ’s garden must have been an absolutely terrifying experience for MJ (or for anyone, for that matter), and MJ had a right to take precautions to protect his privacy. This disproves the media’s theory that MJ had it installed for nefarious reasons!
Now, let’s see how the bedroom alarms helped exonerate MJ in 2005! Star Arvizo claimed that he witnessed MJ molest Gavin on several occasions by walking in on the act, but wouldn’t MJ have known that Star was approaching when he heard the alarms? Sneddon argued that the volume of the alarm was turned down during that period of time, and thus MJ wasn’t able to hear it. But defense witness Larry Nimmer (a professional videographer who was hired to film Neverland after Judge Melville refused to allow jurors to tour the property) totally debunked that theory by performing a test where he placed his camera in MJ’s upper chamber (where the molestation allegedly happened), and he had a maid activate the alarm by entering MJ’s living quarters, and by doing this he demonstrated how loud and audible the alarm was, thus destroying Sneddon’s claim. Nimmer included this test in his documentary “The Untold Story of Neverland”, which is available on the DVD that I purchased, but is mysteriously missing from the shortened version that is available on youtube (otherwise, I would have surely included it here! If anyone finds it, please let us know!)
Both Nimmer and Maria Gomez (the maid) explained their test on the witness stand, and for more details please read this article.
Another person who defended the bedroom alarms was, ironically, Adrian McManus, one of the “Neverland 5” employees who lost a multi-million dollar lawsuit against MJ and to this day owes him $1.4 million dollars. She was fired from Neverland for theft prior to the allegations, and then sold lies to the tabloids about witnessing MJ molest young boys, including Macaulay Culkin. Former employee Francine Contreras testified against McManus’ character by describing the display at McManus’ home of pilfered items from Neverland, including toys that were meant to be given to needy children! (Have you no shame, Adrian? How low can you go?)
During her cross examination, she was presented with a transcript of her 1994 deposition, where she defended the bedroom alarms by stating the following: “When you’re a celebrity, you lead a difficult life. People kill celebrities. That little sensor benefits him for his life.” That quote and others made by McManus can be seen @ 4:36 in the following video which is part of the series “What did happen to Michael Jackson” by LunaJo67, a fellow MJ advocate.
Here is the actual test that defense witness and filmographer Larry Nimmer conducted on the bedroom alarms to prove that they worked properly, and to prove that Star was lying about walking into MJ’s bedroom and watching MJ masturbate his brother Gavin without MJ’s knowledge!
The two children’s books that Pastor Schimmel describes, as well as MJ’s art collection, which were both used by prosecutors as evidence of MJ’s homosexuality and lust for young boys, were thoroughly examined in our 6 part series “Porn” Found in Michael Jackson’s Home. The word porn is in quotes to sarcastically show the absurdity of the prosecutor’s theory that MJ’s art collection was used as homosexual erotica!
The second book that the pastor clings to in order to support his prejudices is the tabloid book “Unmasked” The Final Years of Michael Jackson”. The author of the book is tabloid book author Ian Halperin, who has written unauthorized biographies on such celebrities as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Brad Pitt, and Kurt Cobain. Halperin was inspired to write a book about MJ after his acquittal in 2005, where he felt that MJ should have been convicted, based on his exclusive reliance of the mainstream media for information on the case. As he explains in the video below, he was so shocked and angered by the acquittal that he dedicated 5 years to researching the truth, with the purpose of finally nailing MJ, but guess what conclusion he was forced to upon evaluating the facts of the cases? MICHAEL JACKSON WAS COMPLETELY INNOCENT!
Please ignore everything he says after first minute because he goes on to talk about being “contacted” by people in MJ’s camp about their concerns over MJ’s health, which is totally false. I personally believe that when he was unable to objectively prove that MJ was guilty of child abuse, his publisher told him to sensationalize the book to make it interesting, and he acquiesced by claiming that he worked undercover in MJ’s inner circle, that MJ was a homosexual who would meet his male lovers in motels, and other nonsense. This book was panned throughout the fan community due to its glaring lies and half-truths, and it added no new exculpatory information that wasn’t already available to fans from far more legitimate sources, such as the books by Aphrodite Jones or Geraldine Hughes (Michael Jackson Conspiracy and Redemption, respectively).
Notice how he used the word “unwaveringly”, which means that his position that MJ is innocent will never change. He is absolutely convinced that MJ was falsely accused, maliciously prosecuted, and rightfully acquitted.
This is one of the most egregious examples of the “cherry-picking” fallacy that I have ever seen! Cherry-picking is described as follows:
The act of pointing to individual cases or data that seems to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position.
If he had even skimmed through Halperin’s book, he would have known that MJ was thoroughly exonerated of the allegations, but of course that would undermine the premise of his article, so that important piece of information was ignored! Similary, if he had read Stacy Brown’s book, he would have known that Brown is a man, and not a woman!
Lastly, Pastor Schimmel clings to “investigative journalist” Maureen Orth, who we all know is a paragon of truth when it comes to Michael Jackson. Orth’s articles are essentially tabloid garbage that is published in a mainstream magazine, thus giving them more credibility than they ever would have gotten. She relied on unscrupulous ex-employees, people who were involved in lawsuits with MJ and had an axe to grind, biased law enforcement officials who were more interested in getting Jackson convicted then seeking true justice, and a host of other “unnamed sources”. In that particular article, she used Myung-Ho Lee as a named source (which is rare for her), and he was mired in a frivolous against MJ at the time that he spoke with her. In fact, he’s the same person who lied and said he saw MJ plying a young boy with alcohol, and the video I embedded earlier in this post clearly proved that Lee lied about that story!
So all in all, you can see that Pastor Schimmel’s negative view of MJ was reinforced by those 3 pieces of biased, tabloid information, and that is typical of how MJ haters operate. That post of his wasn’t worth the paper it’s printed on!
Here are just a few more examples of the hatred and bigotry that has been spewed at MJ from the religious community. If I wrote a rebuttal to everything negative that I’ve read or heard about MJ, this series would be 100 parts long! So I’ll post these last few tidbits of information for your viewing and listening pleasure! You’ll be able to get a small portion of the junk that is out there about MJ, but remember this: in no way, shape, or form is this representative of the religious community! These men and women only speak for themselves, and in Part 5 of this series I will include lots of examples of people of faith who have defended MJ.
1. On June 19th, 2005, a week after MJ’s acquittal (and on Father’s Day), this pastor preached a sermon called “Michael Jackson or Man of God” (as if the two are mutually exclusive!). In this sermon, he calls MJ a “freak of nature”, and the congregation laughs and says “Amen!” It’s purely disgusting. He calls MJ a “girly man”, the worst father he can think of, he would have saved the taxpayer’s a lot of money had he just surrendered, and he’s worried that children think that MJ fits “the concept of a man”. And of course he had to rely on the words of Ray Hultman, who as we all know said that he thought MJ was guilty in 1993, but that there wasn’t enough evidence to convict him in this case. He implies that MJ is proof of the moral decline in America, and he isn’t “masculine enough” to be a Man of God. You can listen to the sermon here. He mentions MJ at 18:00-22:00, 23:00, 28:00, 33:00, 36:12, 41:28, 44:30, at 45:20 (in this last part, he says that God will say “Guilty!” to MJ when he dies.)
Since he mentioned that MJ should have just turned himself in, let’s look at what his “confession” would have looked like! This is based 100% from the prosecution’s evidence and timeline!
Hi, I’m Michael Jackson, the most selective pedophile in the world. While most child molesters have hundreds of victims, I have a one boy every ten year average. The thing is, I’m only attracted to kids who have greedy, lawsuit-happy parents. Remember back in 1993? Let me refresh your memory.
Evan Chandler, the father of my first victim, demanded $20 million in return for his silence. I had every intention of paying him off eventually but I decided to let him turn me in first. I figured it would be fun to be publicly humiliated, strip searched, investigated by the police and all that other great stuff that comes along with being accused of sexual abuse. There was that little problem of going to jail but luckily for me, I came up with this brilliant plan to pay the boy not to testify (gee, what a concept! I wish I’d thought of this when Evan Chandler first tried to blackmail me). It seems, however, that there’s a typo in the settlement document because apparently it says that the boy and his family could have still testified against me in a criminal trial… WHOOPS!
Even though my stupid lawyers messed up my witness tampering plan, I still got off because the kid didn’t want to testify against me in the criminal trial. Neither did his parents; it seems that once they got their paycheck, the Chandlers no longer felt it was necessary to get justice for their poor molested son. Talk about good luck, huh? The first boy I decided to molest just happened to have parents who were willing to prostitute their kid. Evan even asked a judge to allow him to release an album of songs about the abuse. Cool, huh? That Evan Chandler is a great guy.
For the next ten years I went cold turkey. That all changed after a little documentary called “Living with Michael Jackson” aired. I knew the kid who was shown on the documentary for almost two years and never touched him until after I paraded him around on national television and talked about our innocent, non-sexual sleepovers. Then everybody started saying that something sexual was going on and I thought, “Hey that’s not a bad idea. But shit, he’ll probably turn me in if I molest him so lemme hire a lawyer first.” Then I called Mark Geragos and asked him to defend me in a crime that I hadn’t committed yet.
Once I had the right legal representation, everything was set. The family and I were still on friendly terms at this point but I kidnapped them all, stole their furniture and forced them to say nice things about me on camera. Why did I go to all that trouble? Well, I wanted to improve my image after the Martin Bashir documentary aired (don’t ask how the furniture fits into all of this). For some reason, however, I didn’t include the footage of the family in my rebuttal video to Bashir’s documentary… kinda defeats the purpose of my kidnapping scheme, huh? After getting their statements on tape, I then molested the boy even though the whole point of the conspiracy was to convince the world that I wasn’t a child molester. Wrap your head around that one.
Now you’re probably thinking I’m a total asshole at this point but I swear, I wasn’t that bad to the family. I bought them gifts, gave them my credit cards, allowed them to go on shopping sprees, let them visit their civil lawyers – how many other child molesting kidnappers extend such priviliges to their victims? Shit, I even let the mother phone a friend and everything. From what I hear she actually told her friend – let’s call him Jamie Masada – that I was holding her against her will. Hey, don’t look at me. It’s not my fault that the idiot didn’t bother contacting the police.
Anyway, things were going according to my plan until I found out the Department of Children and Family Services and the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Department were going to launch an investigation. Luckily, my entire staff knew about what was going on, accompanied the kid to his interview and intimidated him into saying nothing was wrong. For some reason, the DCFS and the SBCSD didn’t pick up on the fact that the family was being held hostage. Strange huh? Oh well, in the words of my man Tom Sneddon, “it’s LA, what do you expect?” Wait a minute… his department investigated too. Ah, whatever, either way I was cleared of any wrongdoing. Although it was a close call, I decided to molest the kid after being investigated by authorities. Makes sense, right?
My plan hit another glitch when the family escaped from Neverland. For whatever reason, they didn’t go to the police after their great escape (phew) and I was even able to talk them into coming back. I then came up with a cunning plan to ship them off to Brazil to prevent them from speaking with authorities once I was finished molesting the boy… you know, because there is no way of contacting the Santa Barbara Police Department all the way from Brazil.
There was still the possibility, however, that the family might come across a telephone or a computer in Brazil (a bit far-fetched, I know) so I got Geragos to force the whole family into signing more documents that say I didn’t do anything wrong. So basically, my entire staff, Mark Geragos, the DCFS, the SBCSD and all of my friends and family members who visited the ranch during that time period are also to blame. This was a mass conspiracy that was designed just so I could molest this poor boy and steal his mother’s furniture.
Yep, the prosecution’s case makes perfect sense…
NOTE: While this page is supposed to be satirical, the above scenario is solely based on information that has come from the prosecution’s side. Seriously.
2. On July 7th, 2009, the day of MJ’s memorial, this pastor named God posted a video titled “10 Reasons Why Michael Jackson’s Life and Death Matter”, where he dedicates 21 minutes to judging MJ and using his life as an “example” of how not to live. I called that pastor God because he surely acted like Him in this video! It wasn’t enough for him to preach a sermon on MJ; no! He had to film a video in a cemetery, and publish it on the day of MJ’s memorial just rub salt in everyone’s wounds! The 10 reasons he gives are #1: Idolatry (MJ worshipped himself and music, and not God), #2. All men are mortal (MJ lived for his own glory, and was filled with plastic surgery), #3. The love of money is the root of all evil (MJ worshipped money and lived as a king, but is now a prisoner of darkness and is “singing a different tune”), #4. Fallen man self-destructs (MJ got stranger, weirder, and more miserable as he got older), #5. MJ’s life was a wasted life! (This is got to be the most outrageous, insensitive, and judgmental statement made about MJ in this entire series!), #6. MJ’s life was a vacuum because he obviously didn’t know God due to his weirdness , #7. MJ was judged by God (and he seemed absolutely sure of this!), #8. Because so many people loved MJ, there’s no way he could be in Heaven, #9. Life is short, and #10. MJ was just another man. It’s too bad he wasn’t willing to allow comments on his video. Probably couldn’t handle dissenting opinions, or people questioning him and telling him that he’s wrong about MJ!
What’s most disturbing is the total lack of compassion for MJ’s mourning family, or any mention of his tremendous philanthropy! This video is indicative of the “MJ wouldn’t have been weird and would have been a Gospel artist if he had known God” mentality that is so prevalent by many in the religious community.
3. Here is a list of quotes from Pastor Bob Enyart about Michael Jackson throughout the years. He has an extensive track record of hateful rhetoric towards people he views as “immoral” in his self-righteous eyes, such as reading the names of AIDS victims on his television show and calling them “sodomites”. As you can see from the list below, Enyart follows the same playbook as Pastor Schimmel; they both cherry pick tabloids to reinforce their own negative opinions on MJ, and feed it to their gullible followers. His reliance on Latoya’s ex-“husband” Jack Gordon is an all-time low for MJ haters! By the way, to add insult to injury, this list was posted on the day of MJ’s memorial! My commentary is in red.
* Michael Jackson was a homosexual child molester.” –Bob Enyart, Denver radio, KGOV.com. (No he wasn’t! Enyart is using an ad hominen attack to prejudice his listeners against MJ by saying he’s homosexual, as if this is worse than being a heterosexual child molester! Read this post to see examples of how the “MJ is gay” myth has been used against him ever since the 1970’s!)
* Michael Jackson Lied: Vanity Fair (Sept. 1995) reported Santa Barbara district attorney Tom Sneddon’s disclosure that Michael Jackson lied when he claimed that no marks on his genitals linked him with his young accuser’s charges. “His statement on TV is untrue.” Sneddon indicated that a police photo taken by search warrant corroborated the accuracy of the boy’s drawing of a spot on Jackson’s privates. (So if Jordan’s description matched, then why wasn’t MJ arrested and charged? Why couldn’t Sneddon use the photos to secure a grand jury indictment? Why did he change the description when he tried to use the photos to prejudice the 2005 jury? Read this post for information that proves that Jordan’s description DID NOT MATCH!)
* Jackson’s Book of Nude Boys: USA Today reported (Aug. 7, 1995) another Jackson lie when he claimed that “nothing” was found in the cop’s search linking him to child molestation. In truth, the police found a book of nude boys, “the sort of book that has been linked to pedophiles,” in the room of a man who admittedly shares his bed with young boys. (More media lies! We did a series of posts on MJ’s art collection, which Sneddon tried to say was gay and child erotica that was used to sexually gratify MJ, and that couldn’t be further from the truth!)
* Jackson Lied About Other Accusers: Michael Jackson lied saying that no other children had come forward to accuse him, when in truth he was negotiating a $22 million settlement with another boy. Jackson defenders forget that predators sometimes target victims in families who will garner little credibility or sympathy. (The settlement was with Jason Francia, who I will obliterate in Part 4 of this series. It was for only $2.4 million, and only to protect MJ’s image from being further sullied, and not because it was a sign of guilt! Jason’s mother Blanca blackmailed MJ by threatening to file a civil lawsuit in 1995, right before the release of his HIStory album. Because the settlement was confidential, MJ could not admit to it. Read this post for more information on the Francia and Chandler settlements.)
* BEL Presents Three Items to the District Attorney: on May 29, 2005 the Santa Barbara D.A.’s office thanked Bob Enyart Live for bringing the following to their attention, although clearly these did not help their criminal prosecution any:
1. Jackson, a Boy, and a Homosexual Reporter: A page from In Touch, a popular homosexual magazine, was broadcast on the nationally syndicated TV show Bob Enyart Live presenting a clear photograph taken prior to the public accusations against Jackson showing him at a “gay” vacation spot with one arms around homosexual reporter Alan Light and his other arm around a young boy. (MJ did not even KNOW the reporter! He merely posed for the photo because he wanted to be kind to a fan, and that’s it! The young boy in the photo is Jimmy Safechuck, with whom MJ was friends with, as well as his family! They met during the recording of a Pepsi commercial, and you can see the photo here.)
2. Jackson Anger’s His Special Friend: A nationally broadcast news report in the 1990s showed video of Michael Jackson in a London toy store, closed down for him to bring a young boy shopping. The clip showed Jackson touching the boy to show him a toy, and the boy pulled away from Jackson, seemingly not wanting to be touched by his benefactor. (I have no idea what video he is talking about, and I couldn’t find it on YouTube, but whatever it is, it is surely being blown out of proportion by Enyart, who is clearly grasping at straws, trying to use ANYTHING to make MJ look bad. Pathetic.)
3. 1991 Super Bowl Half Time Show – with scores of children around him and millions watching, Michael Jackson grabbed his crotch and thrust his hips toward the cameras. An office worker during lunch who grabbed his genitals and thrusted his midsection toward a secretary would be charged with sexual harassment by quitting time. A man doing this with twelve-year olds around him is even more of a pervert. (And he did this at nearly everyone one of his concerts. So what? That was part of his dance routine. I wonder if Enyart also believes that NFL cheerleaders who perform sexually provactive dances are also perverts? Once again, another attempt at grasping at straws!)
* Lisa Marie Defends Jackson: like a kiss of death, on Prime Time Live Michael Jackson and his investment-partner-wife Lisa Marie Presley both insisted that young boys had the right to be in Michael’s bathroom with him. (No, she did not say that! She said that she saw children who were so excited to be around MJ that they would follow him everywhere, including the bathroom! MJ never allowed any children to use the bathroom with him, or shower with him! And they’re marriage was real, too! Who is Enyart to say that it was fake, when almost 50% of all marriages end in divorce? In fact, her next marriage to actor Nicholas Cage lasted a measly 108 days! They married in August 2002, and filed for divorce in November 2002, and the divorce was finalized in May 2004. The divorce proceedings lasted longer than the marriage, so I wonder why Enyart and his ilk never questions their marriage as being a sham?)
* NAMBLA Exploits Jackson’s Child Molestation: in the mid-1990s the North American Man Boy Love Association ran a newsletter cover story celebrating the results of their own informal poll showing that a significant percent of the general public would still admire Michael Jackson, even if it were proved conclusively that he sexually molested young boys. By NAMBLA’s analysis, in Europe and America Michael Jackson was helping to undermine the taboo against sex with children (click and search for: Milk). (MJ has no control over what real perverts and predators feel about him, and if they want to “use” him as a role model to help promote their agenda, then that is THEIR problem, and it has nothing to do with MJ, and shouldn’t be used against him.)
* Dianne Sawyer erred – ‘Jackson cleared’ of all charges: according to the district attorney the police were waiting for “somebody to come forward” who had not been bribed into silence, Vanity Fair (Sept. 1995). (While MJ certainly was never “cleared”, its important to note that he was never arrested and charged in the first place! The only reason Sneddon and Garcetti kept the case open until the statute of limitations ran out is because they were embarrassed by not being able to prosecute MJ, and wanted to save face and look tough in the court of public opinion!)
* Jackson’s Own Sister: was one of the first to indicate that her brother Michael had paid huge sums to silence accusations. (Yes, she did admit this in her infamous press conference in December 1993, but she retracted her lies years later, and MJ and the Jackson family forgave her.)
* LaToya Jackson’s Husband: LaToya’s former spouse Jack Gordon stated that Michael took a nice young boy into his bedroom, and that the two stayed in there for five days, and when they came out, the kid had turned into a different kid and seemed very disturbed. (Jack Gordon is a certified fraud and liar, and he has no credibility whatsoever. He threatened Latoya to give that aformention press conference in order to sell her story to tabloids who were willing to pay six or seven figures for any dirt on MJ. The fact that Enyart is relying on such an unreliable source whose “facts” have not been vetted is typical.)
* Jackson’s Personal Chauffeur: stated that he drove Michael Jackson to the home of one of his accusers for all-night sleepovers, thirty days in a row. (We have debunked the “MJ slept with Jordan Chandler or 30 days in a row” myth in this post.)
* Jackson’s Personal Bodyguard: Jerome Johnson said that Michael Jackson had one particular sleepover with four kids. Johnson also stated that if anyone interrupted Michael during a sleepover with boys, that person would be fired. -Hollywood private investigator Don Crutchfield told Bill O’Reilly on Feb. 13, 2003. Various media outlets hired Crutchfield to research Michael Jackson and he wrote the book: Confessions of a Hollywood PI. (Once again, Enyart is relying on a tabloid book filled with lies from disgruntled ex-employees for information. Jerome Johnson worked at Neverland in the early 90’s, and he defended MJ when the Chandler debacle hit the news. He also blasted the Neverland 5 for their frivolous lawsuit, but all of a sudden he “flipped” and said he could “no longer lie for MJ”. He submitted an official declaration – and not a deposition – supporting the Neverland 5’s lawsuit, but some incriminating evidence against him soon found its way into court! He tried to extort $7 million dollars from MJ by having his wife, who was a banker, type a letter demanding payment by January 24, 1996! The judge in the civil trial had all of the defendants take a DNA test to determine who licked the envelope that contained the letter, and Jerome’s wife was determined to be the one! Jerome plead the Fifth and refused to testify against MJ, thus destroying any chance that the Neverland 5 might win their lawsuit. And this is the guy that Enyart has put his “faith” in! What a joke!)
* Jackson’s Head of Security: Bill Brey was overheard by bodyguard Jerome Johnson telling Michael Jackson that he had to lie to help cover up Michael’s behavior with boys. O’Reilly Factor, Feb. 13, 2003. (Same as above.)
* Jackson’s Own Estate Manager:, Mariano Quindoy, estate manager of the Neverland Ranch, said that Michael Jackson often lured children ages 7 to 12 into his bedroom to engage them in “gay sex.” Quindoy stated this in a nationally broadcast interview in his native Philippines and it was reported by The Philippines Inquirer and World Net Daily. (Same as above, except you can replace “Jerome Johnson” with “Mariano Quindoy”. They’re both ex-employees who tried to make money by lying about MJ, and the tabloids were oh so willing to pay up!)
* Jackson Himself Defends Boys in His Bed: Michael Jackson answered CBS News, “Why not?” when asked whether he sleeps with children in his bed and admitted on film to British broadcaster Martin Bashir that he liked to share his bed with boys in pajamas. (MJ did NOT say he liked to share his bed with boys “in pajamas”. He said it’s OK if he gives his bed to a child, and he would sleep on the floor.)
* Jackson’s Personal Maid: stated that she occasionally saw Michael Jackson in the bathroom and in his bedroom when he was in various stages of undress, with a young boy, in bed, and even in the same sleeping bag. (He’s referring to Blanca Francia. She will be discredited in Part 4 of this series, so stay tuned!)
* BEL Phone Call to Jackson Attorney’s Office: Listen to today’s show to hear a re-broadcast of Bob’s phone call placed to Jackson’s attorney’s office on the very day that Mark Geragos threatened to sue anyone who “besmirched Michael Jackson’s reputation.” Here’s the transcript of that call with Geragos’ secretary: (This is more grandstanding on Enyart’s part in order to entertain his listeners.)
Secretary: This is Joselyn.
Enyart: Hi Joselyn, this is Bob Enyart Live in Denver. We’re on the radio right now – AM 670 KLTT. And we’re responding to Mark Geragos. He said today that if anyone does anything to besmirch Michael Jackson’s reputation, that he’d be on them like a ton of bricks. And we wanted to know if Mark has any guidelines, if we could figure out what we can do to qualify to be a ‘besmircher?’
Secretary: You know, I really don’t know and Mark’s not in right now. I can get a message over to him if you want.
Enyart: Alright, if you could just let him know that at Bob Enyart Live in Denver that we were broadcasting that Michael Jackson is a homosexual child molester and if that qualifies that it would be great for him to get in touch with us.
Secretary: I’ll let him know.
Enyart: Alright, thank you.
* Jackson’s Long-time Friend Now Admits: After Jackson’s death, British millionaire Terry George has acknowledged thatwhen he was only 13 years old, during his extended friendship with young adult Michael Jackson, that the celebrity talked sexually to him, and claimed to be performing a sex act during one of his conversations with this young boy. (George is one of the “phantom victims” of MJ who we thoroughly debunked in this post.)
* Two of Jackson’s Jurors Regret Aquittal: As reported by the Associated Press, in a preview shown on NBC’s Today, talk host Rita Cosby asked Eleanor Cook if the other jurors will be angry with her and Ray Hultman. Cook answered, “They can be as angry as they want to, they ought to be ashamed, they’re the ones that let a pedophile go.” (Here is the post that we did that describes how those two jurors were paid to lie and write a book saying MJ was really guilty, but they lost their book deal when they were caught using plagairized material from Maureen Orth’s Vanity Fair hit pieces. Ironically, Hultman offered MJ his condelences upon hearing the news of his death, so that shows how much of a turnaround he had since the end of the trial! Would he have done that if he really felt that MJ was guilty? I don’t think so!)
Note: Michael Jackson defender Ian Halperin wrote in London’s Daily Mail, “It is clear to me that Michael was homosexual and that his taste was for young men, albeit not as young as Jordan Chandler or Gavin Arvizo. In the course of my investigations, I spoke to two of his gay lovers, one a Hollywood waiter, the other an aspiring actor… Other witnesses speak of strings of young men visiting his house at all hours, even in the period of his decline… in Las Vegas, one of his closest aides told how he would sneak off… to meet a male construction worker he had fallen in love with.” For 3,500 years Judeo-Christian legal history has outlawed homosexual behavior. About one third of all children sexually molested are boys, and over ninety percent of those boys are hurt by men. (If you, the reader, are in rebellion against God and you don’t care about children, then ignore the previous sentence.) Every man molesting a boy is committing a homosexual act. America’s founding fathers held sodomy to be a crime, and every state outlawed the behavior. The decriminalization of homosexuality in the late 20th century has led to the tortured deaths of millions of its victims worldwide. If you love your neighbor, you’ll warn him that God made us male and female. (Once again, Enyart is cherry picking his sources to include only what fits his preconceived biases against MJ. Just as Pastor Schimmel did above in his post, Enyart completely ignores Halperin’s exoneration of MJ for the false allegations, and instead focuses on homosexuality because he can use it to paint MJ in a negative light to his socially conservative audience who overwhelmingly oppose homosexuality on religious grounds.)